Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Mans Shirt Makes for Some Sexy Photos




I'm always trying to practice taking photos. It sounds funny, but it really does take practice. Thats how I'm learning lighting, posing and the camera buttons. Abby has been happy to let me practice with her but she was a little worried that my facebook friends were getting tired of seeing her. So I bribed her...babysitting for posing. Now she's more than eager. I'm dipping my toe into the glamour and Boudoir (classy Boudoir that is). So Abby suggested a men's shirt and wow did we have fun.


There's absolutely nothing showing, but allowing the collar bone and shoulder to just peek out makes this sexy. A little more shoulder leads the imagination.


- 1 Photo a Day....makes me happy (and a better photographer) Bonnie McCaffery (always a student)

No comments:

Post a Comment